Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Making use of a Freebie!

Hi
Well what a let down today is following the end of the Olympics, I have got quite emotional throughout the last few weeks, we couldn't have wished for them to go any better. Well done Team GB roll on Rio!!
Anyway it does allow me to get back to a bit of crafting, and I have made a card using a Teddy Bo & Co rubber stamp set that came free with Simply Cards & Papercraft some months ago.
Image has been coloured with Copics
Base card and matting Kraft card
Papers V&A Hanoverian linen paper pack, distressed on the edges with a little vintage photo DI.
Sewing machine
Nesties - Circle, scallop circle. decorative edge circle
Cosmic shimmer pearl glue to add the pearls
Stars - Studio Calico wooden embellishments
pink bakers twine finished with pink button.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
and
crafty anns challenge blog challenge-71 Circles on your project.

Thanks and be back soon
Amanda X

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. The bear is so cute. I love the stars and the bakers twine. The papers are awesome. This is truly a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.