Followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Masculine at Stampotique Designers Challenge

Hi
 Over at Stampotique Designers challenge the theme for this week is
"MASCULINE"
and my penultimate GDT piece for March.
The character I have used for this is one of my favourites "Twinkie" by Daniel Torrente, he was one of the first Stampotique stamps that I bought. Using a mask I have cut out the blocks from a gelli print and then stuck them to another gelli print. Bits of him have been stamped, coloured and then cut out and added to each of the blocks, hence the title body builder which I have added using Tim Holtz label letters. I have also added the word "Whatever" from Stampotique.
why not pop over and see the fabulous work of the DT and come and join in with us this week.
Thanks for visiting and see you soon
Love
Amanda X


15 comments:

  1. Sheer genius Amanda - love it! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see green in your creation! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour pallet you have chosen works so well .... It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Amanda, another great make xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fabulous Amanda, I like the 'frame' around the background. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very original, like it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic design, its a great project.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another total winner in my book, Amanda! First, you have used my favorite "boy" image from Stampotique! I also am totally impressed by your thought process in creating this card design. And, lastly, I love finding new ways to use gelli prints (I have a boatload of them!), and you have layered them in this piece. Brilliant, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW love this, that green frame is fabulous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever card ! I love it.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Amanda such a clever design xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Amanda, love the 'body builder' lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply brilliant - the panel design is so clever, really making you pay attention to that fabulous stamp. Magnificent grungy backgrounds too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation! I totally love it ...well, everything about and in it! Clever design and maybe I could say it is pure talent :)

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great, love the textured background and the character such a lovely grungy feel

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.