Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

A Quick C&S

Hi Everyone
and an extra special hello to my newest followers, thank you for joining me on my crafty journey. 
I have been missing from Blogland this last week but I have been crafting away into the early hours preparing for some wonderful things I have become involved in, so "Watch this Space"!! My first announcement is tomorrow so I hope you will pop back for that one.
To start the month off though I have a C&S card using one of Tim's fabulous "Bird Crazy" set. There's lots of work out there at the moment using these stamps it seems that we all have just fallen in love with them.

I think he is my favourite of the 6 you can choose from.
I have coloured him using Derwent water colour pencils and the party hat has been added from the Stampotique hat cube stamp.
Hope you all have a lovely sunday and as it's the 1st of March SUMMER is coming!!!!
thanks for stopping by
Don't forget I'll be back tomorrow with exciting news
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. You are so right Amanda, these crazy birds are brilliant and loads of fun.

    Fab CAS birthday card and looking forward to your news. Have a lovely Sunday:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha such a cute card AND such a true quote too! Can't wait to get these stamps,they are so gorgeous.
    Wonder what the news is.....you've stopped stamp buying?! ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these birdies lovely ! Great card you created too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird is so amazingly cute...great card with the quote Amanda :-)
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stamps are on my wish list, this is a fabulous cute card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda, Just catching up - Congrats on your great news in the newer posts.
    Love this card, perfect with your quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card - and the words perfectly capture his expression!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.