Followers

Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween

A Spooky good morning to you all
Just a quick post from me before I go to work to wish everyone a fabulously spooky Halloween today.


Background stamp I have pieced together the Carabelle Studio skulls background just to extend the skulls. My main image is "Angel Catrina" from Invoke Arts.
All has been coloured using Prismacolor pencils.


sentiment is part typed on my vintage typewriter and part Chit Chat stickers.

Happy Trick & Treating
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card from the Queen of Colouring. Love it, spooky has never looked so cool ;)
    No. 1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic card! A happy halloween to you too!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic Halloween card, bet that will be one happy party.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant spooky card with those smoky greys and repeated skulls. Hope you have a happy Halloween!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fabulous Halloween card Amanda, love the background for 'Catrina' and the quote is just brilliant!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween ! Love your card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is a fantastic Halloween card! I love that skeleton with the Hat :) I hope you had a fun Halloween, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.