Followers

Friday 20 November 2015

Black & White with a Hint over at That's Crafty Challenges

Hi Everyone
It's the start of another new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog 
and our theme for the coming fortnight is

BLACK & WHITE WITH A HINT
We are looking to see your black & white projects with just a hint of colour

Here's my piece as part of the design team inspiration for you


My hint of colour has been stencilled through the dot stencil onto the background using distress inks I then stencilled the Marilyn Monroe image using black distress ink.
I then added my stamped images.
Stamps used are :-
Tim Holtz - Rockstar set
Carabelle Studio - Life is Good (Strip stamp)
Kaiserkraft - Film edges
7gypsies - Sentiment.

There is more fabulous inspiration from my talented team mates HERE
We would love it if you joined in with us this fortnight, and as always, one lucky winner will win £20 to spend in the That's Crafty online store.
Thanks for stopping by
Love 
Amanda X

7 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.