Followers

Friday 29 April 2016

"Go Figure" for That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
Today we start another of our fortnightly challenges over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme is
"Go Figure"
For me it makes me think of numbers, so my inspiration piece for you this fortnight features numbers, in particular the number 13.


For those of you that follow my blog you will know that I just love these recently released stamps from Tim Holtz. I have used one of the images from the "Evolution" set.
Starting with a piece of Tim's watercolour card I stencilled Tim's arrows using distress inks. All colouring has been done with distress inks and all stamping is using Tim's stamps. all of the embellishments added are Tim's Idea-ology pieces and stickers. I then mounted onto a That's Crafty 4" x 6" greyboard and added a little bulldog clip that I gave a rust effect these clips also allow you to hang your piece.
I'm sure you'll love what the rest of the design team have created all of which you can see HERE
With the Bank Holiday weekend nearly upon us and the usual bank holiday weather for the UK forcast, rain!! Why not come and play along with us, if not, you do have 2 weeks to join in with us. As always with our challenge, one randomly chosen winner will receive a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty online store.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


8 comments:

  1. How do I love this? Let me count the ways... brilliant use of the new stamp, amazing colour tones, fabulous variations on the number 13 (especially love that altered game piece - looks so cool), and the rusty pin board clip - altogether so much energy and movement, so dynamic. Yup - love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this Amanda and love the vintage style. As for the fab image - seems great minds think alike!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fantastic project. I am waiting for those stamps to drop through my letter box.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, numbers is good and I love your take on it - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Amanda fabulous take on the theme hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic art, great details which suit the earth tones. Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous piece Amanda, love the background and the new stamps look great.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ! Must have a look at those new TH stamps..
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.