Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2016

That's Crafty Launches Own Brand Stamp Range

Hi everyone
Well we have an exciting week ahead on That's Crafty Blog as that's Crafty have launched a brand new range of own brand stamps today, and as if that wasn't exciting enough they have all been drawn and designed by my team mate and very special crafty friend Donna Gray. How cool is that?
All week the That's Crafty design team will be showcasing what they have made using a selection of these stamps. 
I have made a couple of cards where I have combined some of Donna's new stamps with some stamps from my stash.


for all the details please pop over HERE 
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. You've done me proud once again, stunning creations
    Biggest no.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Amanda, great use of the stamps.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been enjoying your fab quirky cards with Donna's fab quirky stamps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards, great stamps!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.