Following yesterdays post I had to have another play with the fabulous Buddha stamp from Inkylicious. So here is another make.
I used a background from my stash that I had made using the shaving foam technique and Dylusions sprays. Stamped the image with archival and masked off. Stencilled the background this time using archival ink as the gaps were only thin and didn't want any paint to seep under. Then stencilled the words using one of Tim's stencils and Dylusions paints that matched the colours that I used on the shaving foam. Sentiment is from Altenew.
Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by