Followers

Thursday 2 August 2018

Sharing a favourite of my crafty year

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing with you today a piece, well actually one of my favourite pieces of my crafty year so far, that I made back in January that featured in Feb/March Mixed Up Magazine. Mixed Up magazine is a fabulous online magazine created by Katy Leitch and all the current details about subscribing can be found HERE. It's well worth a look! 



I made a case for my ipad using lots of calico fabric that I had rusted using lots of rusting powder and stamps and stencils designed by Seth Apter, I also used some a Seth's dies from Spellbinders to make more stencils that I rusted through. I then cut and sewed the pieces together with a patchwork effect and turned it into a padded Ipad case. 





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X







1 comment:

  1. Wowza! This Rocks! An outstanding piece of craftsmanship on so many levels. Easy to see why its one of your fave projects. LOVE and yeh I'm shouting , lol ) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.