Followers

Thursday 15 November 2018

You are a Star!


Hi Everyone
I'm here with you today sharing my latest make for AALL & Create and this time I have created a photo holder cube.


I have created my holder using and ATB (a 2.5" cube die from Sizzix)
Lots of Photo's on this post to share all the sides with you.






To decorate my cube I have used the 'In the Cinema" background stamp #139 designed by Olga Heldwein and my movie stars are the Angels designed by Louise Nelson #130 & #132.
Everything has been given an aged look using distress inks, lots of vintage photo in there and coloured with pencils also in brown shades to continue the aged look. 
I have used several film strip and slide mount design dies from both Sizzix and Tonic and the star dies are Sizzix.
The little film rolls feet are little cotton reels that I have painted black and covered with a strip cut from in 'In the Cinema' stamp.
The Gold stars are stamped and heat embossed in black onto Tim Holtz gold card. It was then just a case of putting it all together.




To check out all AALL & Create products and find your local stockist
https://www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thanks for stopping by today
Love
Amanda X





5 comments:

  1. This is right up my street. Fantastic piece, I adore how you have used the stamps. Love love love. Tracy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Amanda, It has so much detail and things to see.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love. So creative. May have to go shopping AGAIN at
    AALL & Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cube is awesome and so creative! Beautiful.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously grungy photo box - brilliant use of the stamps, of course, and the overall look is so cool.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.