Followers

Thursday 18 July 2019

Seize the Day for AALL & Create

Hi Everyone
It's my day to share my latest guest designer post for AALL & Create and this weeks sees me using only one stamp set, the fabulous #206 Hexagonal Stem stamp set designed by Tracy Evans. 
This week for AALL & Create is card making week.


First thing as always for me in to make make background for which I used my gelli plate


and some Dina Wakley paints using the gelli plate to create by background and also the paper that I cleaned my brayer off on.


Then came the stamping, repeat stamping on both pieces along with onto some white card.


Then came a lot of cutting out starting with the background with the full stamped image in (bottom right in the picture).


I then built the image up using cut outs of the individual hexagons in both coloured card and the hexagons on the white card.


I then added coloured pencil to the flower that I had cut from the gel printed image.


you can see here the dimension by adding the hexagons using 3D silicone glue.


Torn strips of striped washi tape finish it off before adding it to a black DL card blank.


You'll find you local AALL & Create stockist HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Love
Amanda X




3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Amanda, what a fab new stamp. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp - love how you've layered it up for all that lovely dimension.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the colours and vibrancy . Dina’s paints are my favourite . I love the depth you have achieved on the flower with the added pencil layers . Simply gorgeous ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.