Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Starting the year with a little pixie dust for That's Crafty

Hi Everyone
I hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year and that 2020 has started well for you. I'm kicking off another year of creativity over on That's Crafty blog as myself and the rest of the DT return from our festive break. So let me kick this year off with a little pixie dust to bring you all good luck for the year ahead.



To read all the details just pop across HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a great 2020
Love
Amanda X


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Amanda - this is a great card to start the year with.
    I do love the stars, that gel give a great effect.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove this Amanda, great fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great break - I'm off to get my fix of pixie dust.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.