Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

I Said Duck!!

 Hi Everyone

As a lover of all things Kate Crane I have got my hands on her wonderful new releases for Carabelle Studio and this latest launch doesn't disappoint! 

This piece uses the Adorable 'Funky Ducks' and the background uses Kates Texture Plate 'Flowers & Leaves' along with one of the Mandala Coasters from the 'Mandala Medley' set.


Aren't those ducks fabulous, I stamped them 3 times coloured (coloured pencils) and cut them out and positioned them all in their ducking poses. They do actually curl around and stand proud from the piece so that they actually look like they are bending, sadly the photo doesn't show that. The 2nd design of duck was coloured also with pencils. They have been grounded onto the piece using torn washi tape.
The background has had detail added using the texture plates as stamps but brayering paint onto them and adding random detail to the background. A little bit of mark making with paint adds some further details.



I have created this piece on a That's Crafty 8" x 8" MDF panel and the paints are all my new favourite Rich Chalk Paints also available from That's Crafty. 

Have a great day
Love
Amanda X






2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.