Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Three in a row - Allsorts Challenge WK 146

Up bright and early this morning, not out of choice though due to a little over exuberance of a certain cockerel I have, that wasn't bought as a cockerel (but there is another story). Anyway up and at 'em never the less. As this is mothering Sunday I have a busy day ahead with the entertaining of the Mothers, so I am taking advantage of this early start to post my entry into this weeks challenge over at Allsorts Challenge Blog where the theme this week is "Three in a row".
This is the 2nd of 7 cards I have made with the "Girlfriend" stamps from Art Impressions as a present, which has now been given, and overwhelmingly received (I will be posting the others ongoing)
Anyway on to this one, which was the last one that I made and fits perfectly with this weeks theme of three in a row.
Stamped and coloured with copics
Tim Holtz ruler tape
Papers from my stash


Thanks for looking and have yourself a lovely mothers day
Amanda x

6 comments:

  1. A really cool card you've made here. Love the colours and the stamp :) Enjoy your weekend. Arnhild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment Amanda, I really appreciate! Your card is great! What an awesome image, and text too:)
    Have a nice Sunday - and stay off that scales ;)
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Amanda. What a fun image and lovely colouring. Have left you a little something on my blog :) keeleeyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamp makes me smile, Amanda and the card in total is gorgeous!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and such fun too, must keep an eye out for the image would love to own it too. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love fun cards, dont think we see enough of them.
    Fab image and great colours used.
    Maria x

    PS love the blog and have become a follower

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.