Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

What a lovely sunny day..........

Well what a lovely sunny day today has turned out to be here in the north west of England. If this is March bring it on..... please can we have some more of this please?
This week I am off work and was looking forward to a craft week, was!! means it hasn't happened. I decided to do a bit of Ebay selling, you know all those things that have sat around for ages that you no longer want anymore (and a great way of raising money for crafty stash, lol), so from sunday I have been listing and listing and listing and listing, how tedious is that task, I have ebayed myself within an inch of my life. So today was enough is enough I need to craft!!!
I am currently making a set of cards to give as a gift, and as that deadline draws closer I thought I should better get on with it or else it wont be much of a set (I am currently at 4 made). I am making them using the "girlfriends" collection from Art Impressions.

 Here is the one that I have finished today and I am entering into this weeks theme at Promarker Challenge - colour challenge  which this week is PASTELS.
Papers are 7gypsies 5th Avenue Jouney
Bazzill Basics embossed dots
Flowers are made from the Bazzill using Doohickey Peoney die
Some sequined pink net (giving that tutu look)
Diamond stickles
ribbon and pink gems

I will shortley show the remaining 2 that I haven't posted yet
thanks for looking
Amanda x

3 comments:

  1. stunning card amanda.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the fab image :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and colours.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing the pastels challenge at Passion for Promarkers x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.