Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

I made Top 3 @ F.S.C.

Hi
what a lovely surprise to get home, sign onto my blog to find out that I have made the Top 3 at Fashionable Stamping challenge with the birthday card that I made for my dad. The challenge was embossing and I am so chuffed to have had my card picked I will have to ring my dad to let him know.
You can see the card I made on this post
Well this is just a quick post as I have to now feed the dogs and the chickens and get dinner on the go. I was up this morning at 5am as I had to attend a meeting at 8am so am feeling a bit tired so probably no crafting tonight but a slouch infront of the TV nodding off to Britian's Got Talent (cant think of anything better to nod off too!)
see you all soon
Amanda X

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.