Followers

Friday 8 June 2012

Anything goes at Try it on a tuesday

Hi,
It's been weeks since I have posted, time has just run away from me. I wish I could tell you some of the fantastic things that have kept me from blogging, but sadly there aren't any, it's just been a catalogue of family problems and tough work schedule. I just wanted to take this quick opportunity to post a card a recently made that I am going to enter  into Try it on a tuesday  challenge where this fortnights challenge is "Anything goes, and also let people that I am still alive.
It is using the "Brianna Blaster" from the Kenny K rubber stamp collection and coloured with copics.
Making it also gave me the chance to use Tim Holtz washer die which is fast becoming a favourite, other Tim Holtz dies used included ticket strip and hardware findings.
I am unfortunately working all this weekend, so normal crafting service wont probably be resumed yet, but another week at work and then I am am taking a "me" week off work. I have no plans (made for me) at the moment so hopefully can have an indulgent crafty week.
Hopw everyone is well and see you soon
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. the background and the focal image fit together perfectly, a very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about time running away with you - I can't seem to gewt in any kind of rhythm at the moment!! I love this card - kind of Lara Croft meets steampunk!! Thanks for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. For got to mention that I am your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.