Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Anything Goes at crafts4eternity This week.

Hi
Well I am sure that by now we are all christmased out, I know I am lol. So it's great to have an anything goes challenge this week. I have made a card with not a hint of christmas, more like spring (it wont be long).
So if you are also in an anything goes mood why not share your project with us over at Crafts4eternity this week. One randomly chosen winner will receive 3 digital images from crafty sentiments designs.

I have made my background with Pan Pastels, this is only the 2nd time I have really played with them, so I am still practicing my techniques. Main image is from Paperartsy and has been stamped with blach archival ink and the sentiment, I think, is from creative Expressions.All has been mat and layered on black silk card stock.
I hope you enjoy my touch of spring, and we will hopefully see you over at this weeks challenge at Crafts4eternity
Thanks for looking
Love
Amanda X

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.