Followers

Monday 17 December 2012

What's your Favourite?

Hi
Hope that you are all finding the run up to christmas not too stressful, I am.......  but I usually get there in the end. Anyway a few hours in my craft room (when I should really be doing other things helps) I feel more relaxed. Over at simon says stamps challenge the challenge is to share your favourites and my current favourites are dylusion sprays, distress inks,paint splats and the fabulous Stampotique stamps. I don't make loads of christmas cards but some of those I have made this year all feature Stampotique christmas characters. this card shows "Tree Topper". Sentiment is a Dylusions christmas stamp.


Stampotique tree topper



Anyway thanks for visiting my blog
Love
Amanda X

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.