Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

2nd Guest Designer Post for Ryn

Hi, hope you all have had a lovely weekend.
Just a quick post to say that I have had my 2nd guest designer piece published by Ryn of 
Ryn designs and manufactures her own unique range of rubber stamps which are deeply etched and beautiful to stamp with.  For this, my 2nd guest designer post I have used the wonderful "Candra" moth stamp.


Here is a sneak peak of what I created, which is in stark contrast to my first guest designer make.
To view in full just click HERE
Ryn's blog features some fantastic work from her design team who all, in their own unique way, demonstrate what fabulous works of art her stamps can create. They all offer wonderful inspiration using many different mediums across a range of styles of interpretation.
Well worth a look.
See you all soon 
and thanks for visiting
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Amanda, love the camera/photo theme to it.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, your card is very beautiful, I love your use of earth tones with Candra. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sneak peek... already in love with those white dots against the krafty browns.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just saw the whole card, so STUNNING!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are one of the most popular and companions. Those that haven’t owned a cat before should read the following article. Continue reading for some advice on how to raise a cat.
    www.travelswithmaddog.com |

    www.unionjacktechnology.com |

    www.vpmautogb.com |

    www.wearecrafthouse.com |

    www.youthbusinessamerica.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.