Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

At last this year gets started

Hi everyone and a belated Happy New Year to you all. Well at last, after a very busy christmas and new year at work, I have finally managed to get a little time in my craft room. My start to another crafty year begins with my entry into this weeks challenge at stampotique designers challenge. For this week Kaz has asked us to use something new, nothing was forthcoming from Santa this year but I think he struggles to remember want I already have, actually I can't even remember what I have!!
What I do have is a selection of new stampotique stamps that I bought for myself, and this DL card uses one of them "Stack of birds". The background is one of my gelli prints that I have stamped on and coloured with distress markers which I can't really get to grips with but are fab colouring over acrylic paint. I have paper pierced their eyes so they stand out. Other stamps are Dylusions stamps. The sentiment has been computer generated then edged with black pen.
A quick make from me this time but at least I am back!!!
See you all again soon
Love
Amanda X

21 comments:

  1. I have never met a gelli print I didn't like, Amanda, and they just seem to add so much in a background setting. Love your Stack of Birds from Stampotique (on my wish list!). You have created sweet i's to prove your great motivational point here! Thanks for joining us this week on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Amanda and with a fabulous design, great new stamps.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Welcome back and a Happy New Year to you! Let's hope it is a crafty one! I love your card with the zingy colours and the sentiment! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Amanda, I love your gelli background (I'm still hanging in there and resisting one) and the eye's are so funny. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a funny quote that goes perfectly with the stamps! Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fabulous and so clever!

    I love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampotique Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, love the colours especially !
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background for the gorgeous Stampotique challenge Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little flock of birds - and the gelli print is just so cool! Fabulous to have you back... happy New Year to you too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you too

    Great make with your new Stampotique collection

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These eyes are so funny :)
    Wonderful card
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love the colours! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Amanda especially the sentiment. Made me chuckle the way you have arranged all the images.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am here to welcome you in the FSC team, and as you did not post your DT creation for it, I can not comment on it... It is beautiful though! I also LOVE working with colors, and all sorts of medium! And STAMPS of course! Welcome abroad..

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sentiment. This is good for a wall in my office!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant! Love the colours and the patterns, but those funky birds are fab.
    Love the eyeballs, would love to know whichstamp set they belong to

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. sorry Jools couldn't reply to you quick enough,glad you found it, it's a real fun set, enjoy
      Amanda X

      Delete
  18. Congratulations on being a Design Team favorite this week, Amanda! I knew this would catch the EYE of our Stampotique Team!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards on your blog I am a follower now. Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.