Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Birds or Animals at Stampotique this week

Hi and welcome to my latest followers so pleased that you decided to join me on my crafty journey.
I am very late with my entry into this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers challenge, infact I might be too late!!!
Anyway the challenge has been set by Kaz who says:-
 
"Napoleon once said that the English are a nation of shopkeepers.What he should have said is that we are a nation of animal lovers. Nearly everyone I know has got a cat or dog, a pet rabbit or bird, and I know that my Stampotique teamies have their pets too. So this week we're celebrating the fur and feathers and I challenge you to create something with either animals or birds. So put your best paw forward and bring it on."
Here is my entry for Kaz's theme
 
I have used "Monsters - Nerd Cat" by Stampotique coloured with spectrum Noir pencils
the rest of the card uses Tim Holtz backing paper re coloured with fresco paint
some stenciling,  washi tapes and computer generated sentiment.
Just a quick post from as I need to get this entered into the challenge, but I think I might be too late!!!
thanks for visiting
and see you soon
Love
Amanda X


11 comments:

  1. A fantastic background for nerd cat, love the numbers and background writing.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, fabulous background and all the numbers & letters add such depth & texture. Love your cat, he is awesome:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning result...so much to see on the background Amanda..funny and stylish at the same time!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Wonderful design. Wish you luck Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, what a fun card you have created! I don't have Nerd Cat, and am not sure why because I just love him. He is perfect here, sitting on top of "the value of X!" Love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the background!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card ! I haven't got this cat stamp but he might end up on my wish list !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Amanda,love everything about this one

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image. Its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card made me smile - love the cute image and fabulous background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.