Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

One Man Band

Hi
This is a quick post as I really should be in bed as I have to be up at 5am tomorrow morning as I have an early start (work related)
Just wanted to share a birthday card I made using stamps from Paperartsy Urban Snapshots "Stage Lights" collection.
Background created using Brusho's and then stamped the music score with bleach.
Torn music paper dragged through brusho colour left on my craft mat.
Text stamped onto offcuts and stuck with pinflair for 3D effect.
Main image stamped with versafine black ink.
Happy Birthday is Tim Holtz stamp..
Anyway off I pop now, said it would be a quick post
thanks, as always, for visiting.
Love
Amanda X 


9 comments:

  1. What a great card - I love how he's emerging from the music and colour - fabulous composition! Good luck with your early start (must be only a couple of hours away now...)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an impressive result Amanda...that Brusho looks so great and I like what you did with the bleach and that musician.
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Amanda, I am still in awe about the way you use the brushos!

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Amanda! I love how the image is "transitioning" from one stage presence to another! Great imagination on your part, my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fabulous card, great colors and stamping!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Brusho cards, they are fabulous, this one is no exception !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful Brusho background, its a great card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whar a wonderful colored and combined composition, I'm really fascinated!
    Wish you a nice weekend,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white space and the bleached music script stamping

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.