In yesterdays post I said I was going to get the paints out and I did. I have some canvas fabric so decided to design my own pattern on it to then use it to sew something together.
Using Dylusions sprays,acrylic paints and stencils I set to.
I then left it to dry overnight ready to use today.
These are the 2 pieces of canvas that I designed
and this is what some of it ended up as
A cover for my Kindle, it is lined and backed with the black and white material.
I also made a hanging Heart
this is the fabric on the back of the heart
I now have an order for 2 kindle cases as my nieces both want one, they said it was Cool!!
I fortunately have enough canvas left to make them so that's my next job!!
Here they are both together.
I don't claim to be a sewer but making these was so much fun and I keep learning, mostly what not to do lol.
Thanks for stopping by