Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

Using Numbers at Fashionable Stamping Challenge

Hi
And its the start of a new challenge fortnight at fashionable stamping challenge. This fortnight I got to choose our theme and I chose
NUMBERS
I love adding numbers to my backgrounds or including them somewhere on my project to add a bit of interest. So this fortnight we would love to see how you include numbers on your project.

We are a stamping challenge so we do need to see stamping on your project.
To qualify for the winners prize we especially need to see stamping as the focal point on your project and that your stamping follows the format of the theme.

One lucky winner will win $20 to spend at the online store of Flonzcraft our wonderful sponsor.


for my DT piece I have started with a gelli print background. 
I stamped the girl, by Teesha Moore, onto note book designer paper and coloured her slightly with spectrum noir pencils.
The numbers, stamped behind her, are from Unity Stamps.
I then stamped a Paperartsy number background onto some more of the note book paper and then with a circle punch punched out the numbers that I wanted.
I stamped the happy birthaday sentiment in reverse with the caption go figure with cosmo cricket stickers and I can't resist adding a bit of washi tape to just finish it off.


The DT have come up with some inspiring takes on my theme so pop over HERE for some fabulous inspiration.
You have a couple of weeks to pop over and join in with us and we would all really love it if you did.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artwork, Amanda! Love the colours, great contrast! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that girl stamp! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The attitude on this make is totally fabulous Amanda and I adore the "Go Figure" made me chuckle.

    http://amanda-momentsofinspiration.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha wonderful AGAIN Amanda,you really do have a style all your own. Love this,the girl is perfect and sassy. I could quite easily have a place in my Craftroom filled with your wonderful artwork ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combinations...a very artistic look Amanda with all the details, that make this card complete!
    Enjoy your Sunday, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great background, and the girl is absolutely amazing. Love the bold red tint of her texty dress, and the numbers are fab.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely background you have created with your gelli plate. Wonderful card and I love the pop of red !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background on your card Amanda, and that's such a fabulous image, love the text on the dress.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attitude and style! Love this to bits Amanda
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh this is gorgeous Amanda, love the background and your image fits perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image, she sure has style and attitude. A fabulous background as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Amanda, love the gelli background its gives so much texture. Beautiful stamping too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh love your gelli print background, beautiful soft colours and fun stamped images...great card ! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Gelli plate backgrounds are amazing Amanda as is the pop of red on your girls dress, superb card as always :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.