Followers

Thursday 18 June 2015

GDT for Stamps and Stencils Blog

Hi Everyone
I was delighted to be the winner of  last months challenge at Stamps and Stencils Blog with this piece Here. With that win I was invited to join them for a guest designer spot to support this months challenge which is 
I love this challenge blog as it requires you to use my two most favourite things together, Stamps and Stencils.
So here's my piece to support their current theme, my little matchbox book of the sea.


To see lots more photo's and details of how I made it just pop over Here for all the details.
Also if you love combining your stamps and stencils why not join in with this months challenge, you will find all the details HERE.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the GD spot Amanda.
    This is a fabulous little project, just popped over to look at all the details. Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the GD spot Amanda.
    This is a fabulous little project, just popped over to look at all the details. Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A triumph Amanda, love the sea so just adore this! Thanks again for being our Guest Designer. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a collection of stunning art works, Amanda. I love that booklet just popped over to look all pages,Grandiose cause I love the sea!
    xox Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome altering, the project looks fantastic, its lovely to have you as our guest this month.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Amanda. Love the sea theme and all those lovely details.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the GD spot firstly and what a wonderful make you've created for them.....my lovely arty Amanda can do anything!
    Big more admiring hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful it looks - I definitely need to see inside that book - congratulations on your GD spot.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the olde vintage sea theme, the layout is great!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.