Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

By The Sea at That's Crafty Challenge blog

Hi Everyone
I hope that you've all had a fabulous week. Today we have the start of another new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme is

'By The Sea"

You can choose any sea or seaside related project.

I have chosen to go under the sea as my little piece of inspiration for you.


Background is splashes of aquatints and I have put some movement in by adding a piece of gauze that I have applied with matt medium and then coloured with distress crayons. I have then added circles using Seth Apter Robo ring die. I have added a little bubble stamping using one of the stamps from Leone Pujol Doodle drops set.
I have added some punched circles coming from the fish and added glossy accents to them.
Fish and sentiment is Carabelle Studio stamp 'Happy as a Fish'


I stamped the fish on a mop up piece of card and then just further coloured the tail with coloured pencils.
We would love it if you joined in with us this fortnight and you could be the winner of our usual prize of a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty shop.
For more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team just pop along HERE
Have a fabulous weekend and see you soon
Love
Amanda X

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This is GORGEOUS Amanda. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture and those bubbles - fab card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it,such gorgeous textures.....work of art!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Texture, movement, color = beautiful! Love the way your using Seth's dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous detail on here Amanda and love the textures and layers - a fab background for the lovely fish.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks amazing, I love the circles on your project, great colours and image too!!

    Have fun!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous Amanda - I can smell the salt water from here and hear the waves pounding on the serf!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how this came together. It really does feel underwater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! That fish is delightful!! TFFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.