Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Rusty Flight for That's Crafty

Hi Everyone

I have a new favourite product that I am sharing with you on my weekly Tuesday make for That's Crafty Blog and that product is Finnabair rust pastes.



The torso has had a lovely treatment of the finnabair rust pastes over the stencilled grid pattern. To get the stencilling on to the torso I had to stencil the paste onto tissue paper first to allow me to cover such a curvy shape.

you can see the final effect better on the back of my mannequin


butterflies have been stamped and cut out on a prepared background.

The full details and what I used can be found HERE

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
Sandee and Amelie- Anything goes steampunk/industrial
and
Countryview Challenges- Use a stencil

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it.

Love
Amanda X


6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I probably don't even need to say I love this - it must be obvious! Wow - off to see the rest.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a closer look Amanda, WOW - this is fabulous, rusting effect looks amazing and the butterflies just pop! Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece Amanda. Such clever techniques. The stencilled rust is perfect for our use a stencil challenge over at Country View Challenges. Thanks for joining in with the fun x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it, Amanda!
    This is such a magical make! I can almost see the butterflies take flight...but they have found the best resting place ever! ;)

    Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic project with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the stencil ! Thanks for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress form is amazing, color is perfect. Thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.