Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

A Little Bad Assy!

Hi Everyone
This card came about as I was sorting through my stencils and came across this Twiggy stencil that came many years ago from SplodgeAway who sadly don't seem to be around anymore. Using that and a background from my stash I just had a play.


I've also had the chance to use one of the sentiment stamps that was on the last subscription set from Art Chicks studio. 
I stencilled Twiggy using archival ink onto the background then stencilled the outline onto a piece of copy paper to allow me to cut it out and use as a mask before I built up my background using stamps and stencils.
I heat embossed the sentiment in white, on reflection I think I should have done it in black.


Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X



3 comments:

  1. what a fab stencil! I think the embossing in white looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous CC, why don’t you go into selling framed pop art prints
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is amazing Amanda, such fabulous detail and the stencilled Twiggy is gorgeous (they ought to bring this out again too)
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.