Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

She Always Believed..........

Hi Everyone

I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead planned, I'm not working this weekend and have absolutely nothing planned, bliss!!! I have recently got a new puppy and she isn't having any of this crafty business going on, it's not for creating art with it's for chewing......... I have been buying plastic boxes, like there is going to be a world shortage of them, just so I can get everything out of the way. Sadly I have failed............ I have however managed to make this small canvas but it was painful!!


Making this little canvas also allowed me to ink up, for the first time, this fabulous new stamp from Katzelkraft - Windy Day. The sentiment is from a Paperartsy stamp set.


Background of the canvas is just Decoart Phthalo turquoise heavily applied at one side and then misted with water so it runs over the remainder of the canvas.
Image was stamped, coloured with pencils and cut out, added to the canvas with matt gel grounding her on a piece of torn washi tape, the sentiment was added the same.


as I couldn't cut out the rain drops on the stamp I added the same look by flicking on some of the paint.

Hopefully I might get into my craftroom this weekend but I have a puppy ruling my world at the moment!

Meet Halo the puppy stealing my heart along with stealing my craft supplies!!

Have a great weekend and thanks, as always, for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. lovely BUT new puppy and NO Photos?! cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear puppy problems, hopefully the chewing will stop by the time she’s about 5 years old ! Gorgeous canvas as usual CC, I love that stamp too
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder this puppy is stealing your heart - so cute and the look says 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth'
    Fabulous canvas, love the new stamp.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppy would steal anyones heart, so cute and adorable. They do settle down eventually, but I couldn't possibly predict how long it takes.
    The canvas looks fantastic, its a super stamp you used.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.