Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Simples.......

Hi
Well as I have already mentioned this week, in my previous posts, I am off work this week and have set myself the personal challenge of posting everyday (mon-fri). Well this is thursdays post and is my entry into the challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge where this fortnight the challenge is Nature. I have chosen animals for my take on nature and in particular meerkats. I have had this stamp for ages, and I mean ages, and it has never seen as ink pad, until now.
Stamp is joanna Sheen Meerkats
coloured with Prismacolor pencils
distress with tonic distress tool and loads of vintage photo DI
Map of africa I found and downloaded from the internet.
Papers from my stash
Embellishments from stash - I think wooden button is Prima.
Sentiment Whimsey stamp
"Simples" statement will only mean something to those of us in the UK 
 Right that's Thursday sorted, I have no idea what I can post tomorrow so I might fail in my quest. I have however set myself another personal quest and that is NOT to use vintage photo on my next few post. That is like being taken into a sweet shop and being told that you can't eat anything lol. So lets see how weak willed I am. What this space!
Thanks for looking and crafting now the rain has come (again).
Love Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. A great creation Amanda! Love the meerkat stamp and de collages.

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, the Meerkat stamp is wonderful and I love the distressed layering. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda those little critters are gorgeous and totally love what you have made with them.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amanda, I love the stamps you've used and the 'simples' really made me chuckle :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping challenges
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is amazing! Gorgeously coloured Meerkats and I love the distressed edging. Fabulous map that you downloaded also and love the distressing on that too! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fantastic, these images are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Gorgeously stamped card. You really brought that sense of heat and dust.
    As for the Meerkats - well these are so cute, although not as cute as the ones on the television advert which make me laugh every time I see them (I am easily amused!!)
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.