Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Wishes

Hi
It's friday again, and I just dont know where this week has gone, December always flies by and I find everything just gets very last minute. I love christmas but dont enjoy the lead up to it, Anyway with it being friday it's time for our latest challenge over at Crafts4eternity and this weeks challenge, continuing the christmas theme (thankfully as these are the only christmas cards I have made so far) is Christmas wishes, making something festive using all or any combination of the 4 colours. Here is my design team entry

Indigoblu Funky circles tree
 My main tree image is Indigoblu Funky circles tree stamped with versamark on Kraft card and heat embossed in red and decorated with vintage buttons (I found some tiny weeny ones). Side panels made by stamping as I did the tree. Merry Christmas stamp is from my stash. Sides and sentiment have been matted onto gold mirri card all have been edge with vintage photo D.I.Backing paper is Graphic 45 again matted onto mirri card.

It is a funky stamp that I have given a vintage twist

So why not come and join us at Crafts4eternity and show us your christmas wishes
Thanks for looking and as always I really welcome and appreciate your comments.
Love
Amanda


3 comments:

  1. its gorgeous, love the three with the buttons on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Christmas card Amanda!

    have a good weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great touch to add the buttons - lovely card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.