Followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

A Quick Make Before Bed

Hi Everyone
Having just watched England lose the rugby, well done Wales. I thought I would just have a quick play with the new Inkylicious stamp "Dreams Come True".


Making a quick background by smearing 4 mini distress inks onto an acrylic block, lightly misting with water, then stamping it onto my card. Quick dry with a heat gun and then stamped on it with the Inkylicious stamp which includes the sentiment.
Mat and layered onto black card and mounted onto an 6" x 6" card blank.
Right I can away to my bed now
Goodnight and see you soon
Love
Amanda X

11 comments:

  1. What a co-inky-dinky - I've blogged a card using this stamp set and colours the other day. Liking your take with the same materials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be quick, but the result looks fantastic with that brilliant stamp!! The contrast with the colourful background and the black stamping really makes it all pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab Amanda. Love the sundet colours and the image is stunning (I think I NEED that now!).
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours with the black of that fab stamp ! Pretty awesome for a quick make !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha yes I knew you couldn't resist this stamp! It's rather lovely and of course as usual the Queen of Cards has showcased it to perfection ;)
    Still No.1 fan
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, and an inspiration to keep things simple - very effective!! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that wonderful woman with her dreams flying into reality as birds - amazing! And yes, well done Wales!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous stamped image, will be adding that to the list of things I like. Its a beautiful card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Very inspirational! Not bovvered bout the rugby but your art is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing stamp, I love the beautiful dreaming woman and the whole card is fabulous!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful.. you have showcased that stamp to PERFECTION!!! The background is beautiful and reminiscent of dreaming too - LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.