Followers

Friday 24 June 2016

It's Gone all Masculine at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
I hope you are all well. It's the start of another challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme for the next 2 weeks is
"Masculine"


For my piece of Masculine inspiration I have used one of the images from Tim Holtz Sideshow stamp set. Stamped in black archival over a piece of kraft card that I have applied and blended distress crayons on. I then tore the piece out. I then layered onto some torn corrugated cardboard which had had some expresso distress stains on and a touch of more crayon. A torn ticket which I stamped my sentiment on, die cut number strip, embossed card with distress ink added and then the final kraft background stamped with number stamp from the sideshow set. I added finally a punched heart which I covered with glossy accents and some splashes of red paint.
There is some more fabulous inspiration from the DT Here.
We would love it if you played along with us and as with our challenge, one lucky randomly drawn winner will win £20 to spend online at the That's Crafty Store.
Hopefully we will see you there.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X




8 comments:

  1. I love these stamps too although funnily enough I've not inked that particular stamp up yet! Once again a wonderful card from my favourite artiste ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Lovely! I love this set. Really must ink mine up. Ashamed to say it's still in the packet!?

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of lovely layers Amanda and love the shabby chic look too, such fab distressing.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card for a man, this is one of my favourite newer images.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card with lots of wonderful textures. Beautiful ! Beautiful canvas in your previous post as well! Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those distressed layers and torn card, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely in love with this card - the grungy neutrals and then that hit of vivid teal in the layered panel, echoed in the streak across that fabulous stamp. Perfect!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.