Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

Stampotique Play

Hi Everyone
I had a birthday card to make this week so decided to make it using some Stampotique stamps as I don't get to ink these up as much as I would like these days.


As you can see I've left this one clean and simple and let the stamps speak for themselves. 
I have used Dog cube, Barkabe, Towering gifts and Happy, Happy, Happy. The Happy Birthday banner has been stamped onto the card whilst I have stamped and fussy cut all the other stamps and added with 3D gel. I have used the bottom of the towering gifts stamp (masking off everything else with a post it) to stamp onto the background to give the parcels some grounding. 
All have been coloured using Dina Wakely crayons and a waterbrush. 


I just love these woofy guys.
Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Love how you have used those little guys, so adorable. Love the colouring and CAS design, perfect. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, those dogs are sooooo funny. I was going to ask you about those crayons too as I may 'need' them ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps do speak for themselves , its a fantastic fun CAS card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these little critters.. a trio of woofs what a super card.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little Stampotique dogs - seeing them I've just remembered they were the original plan for the ATC envelopes I've just posted - couldn't get it to work! They look fantastic perched on the piles of gifts - a really great card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.