Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Art in the Round for That's Crafty

Hi Everyone
Tuesday is here again so i'm sharing some art over at That's Crafty Blog. For this weeks make I am sharing my recent makes to support That's Crafty's latest product launch on Hochanda TV where they brought to TV the popular ATC coins substrates along with further additions to their ATC coin stamps and stencil ranges along with super storage solutions for all your arty coins.




As always, for all the details just pop across HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Love
Amanda X



2 comments:

  1. Looking good... I'm popping!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Amanda, such a striking way to decorate the box, and the coins themselves are wonderful. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.