Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Make it Possible for That's Crafty

 Hi Everyone

Hope today finds you well. Just a quick 'Heads Up' post to let you know that I am sharing some art over on That's Crafty blog today, Tuesday. This weeks make is some art journal play, inking up for the first time one of the recently released stamps from AALL & Create.
Here's just a sneak peek of whats over on the blog today from me


To see the page in full and read all the how to details just pop over HERE
Have a great day
Love
Amanda X





2 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant, powerful piece - love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the stencilling and the quote is just perfect. Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.