Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

2 out 0f 3

Hi
Hope that you have all had a good Monday, especially those of us in the UK where we have at last got some nice weather, for the moment at least. This is just a quick post tonight as I have finished another of my Kroma Crackle hearts. For those of you following my blog you might remember several weeks ago I was showing signs, infact bordering on addition, of Kroma crackle and prepared 3 MDF folk hearts from Indigoblu. The first I have completed and posted previously, this is now the 2nd one at last finished. This heart is the largest of the 3 available folk hearts.
A quick "How I made it" is, heart was painted with purple paint then mixed the Kroma crackle with Studio traditional tan paint (you only need a little paint to colour it.) then applied a thick coverage and left to dry. Once dried it was sealed with Slap IT On matte from Indigoblu.I then stamped, onto tissue paper, Clematis Flourish (Indigoblu)and then again in order to just pick some flowers. It was then carefully coloured with Prismacolor pencils,ripped around my image and adhered to my heart using Slap it on. The sentiment again from Indigobu this time Discover your Passion set, was heat embossed onto tissue paper using cosmic shimmer denim lilac aurora embossing powder, this gives a colour changing effect when moved in the light. To finish some lace, ribbon and charms.
The colour scheme was given to me by a friend who said "can you make me a heart with purple in it"? I hope she likes it now it's finished.


I am entering this also into the current challenge being hosted by Indigoblu their theme is
Words & Phrases

Thanks for visiting and see you soon
Love Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. What a great heart Amanda! Love the crackle...great vintage feel. Gorgeous purple, cute birds, a great text and sweet lace...so nice!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, Amanda! These would sell like hotcakes - just brilliant shabby chic...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Amanda. I love the colours and you've done a great job with the tissue technique. Thanks for joiniing in with the IB Forever 21 Challenge. Good luck Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just exquisite, Amanda! I am really blown away by it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful heart, Amanda. Love the colour scheme with the images and gorgeous lace,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! Fabulous ! I am so pleased I found your blog. I will be following as you are very talented. Thanks so much for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Amanda, the crackle has worked perfectly.
    Hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh gorgeous, fabulous crackle

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog via this entry on Indigoblu - love the colours on this. I'm going to have to have a go at chroma crackle x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.