Following yesterdays post regarding my mojo-less-ness I had to resort to some tactics of recovery. As all else had failed, despite spending hours poking around my craftroom, there was nothing else for it than to get the Gelli Plate out and get myself stuck into a painty mess, so I got down and dirty with it, and I have to say it's worked!!! I also tried out the shaving foam technique (purchased a couple of weeks ago but couldn't be bothered). I have had a fruitful afternoon and now have many backgrounds ready to play with and I am itching to get started..........
Normal service has now been resumed lol.
Here are my backgrounds from this afternoon:-
Gelli Plate ones, trimmed and ready to go
Right ready to play now! See you all soon and thanks for visiting