Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Tic, tac, Toe

It's Tic,Tac,Toe
 this week at Crafts4eternity 
 from the possible combinations I have chosen:-
Inking,Use up some scraps and 3 of something.


My inking up is my stamping all using black archival
Use up some scraps - centre image has been stamped on a scrap of gelli print background left over from a project months ago, I have replaced the butterflies aswell so they are in colour on the black and white image and black and white on the colour image.
My 3 of something is the image, I have no idea where it is from but it is one of the first stamps that I bought.
Sentiment in Tim Holtz.


Pick your line of 3 squares,straight, diagonal you choose
One randomly chosen winner will receive a $6 gift certificate from this weeks sponsor
Hope you come along and play
Love
Amanda X

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous unknown stamp and I like the way you layered them Amanda...a nice card!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking good - very striking.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment - appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, Love the layout on this card with the image(Lost Coast Design).
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda
    this is a lovely card the lady is really vintage looking love how you have layered the three
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking, beautiful. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design Amanda.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your repeated image... it's a really striking card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Amanda. Love your layout.

    Hugs,Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Amanda love the repeated images hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.