Followers

Friday 6 February 2015

Oranges and Lemons ues Citrus Colours at Stampotique

Hi 
Over at the  stampotique challenge blog this week Sue has set the challenge of using citrus colours, which brings a bit of sunshine to an otherwise bleak (weather wise) February. 
Whilst I had my gelli plate out this week I made this background for my card using a Barbara Gray Stencil. 


and using  "Queen of Life" Stampotique stamp. I have coloured her with Paperartsy Fresco paint.
Sentiment is computer generated.


A quick post from me today as a busy day ahead, sadly not a crafty one.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon
Love
Amanda X

13 comments:

  1. Ooh fab card Amanda,loving the colours,in fact I love everything on it! You are one funky crafter ;)
    No crafting.....don't believe it one little bit!
    Big citrus hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, great background too!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. And colourful it is Amanda...great stamping and layers!
    Have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a video where Barbara used this stencil! Oh you'd make her proud! Gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the background and colours
    And the stamp is fab

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours, its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card & sentiment!
    Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bold citrus canvas - orange, lemon, grapefruit and all the way to lime!! The house stencil is a thing of beauty - altogether a fab card.

    Hope you had a productive time yesterday with whatever you were up to, and that you've got lots of crafting time coming up over the weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love that stencil, and Queen of Life is one of my favourite stamps. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous citrus colours. Very effective. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous Amanda! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gelli plate background. Love the stamps you chose to use. Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique's Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.