Followers

Saturday 7 February 2015

She Coloured her Thoughts with............................

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I started last night sorting through all my crafty stash that I longer use or want and have begun listing it to Ebay. My thought process being that there is so many wonderful things being released at the moment that I need I thought I would try and make some additional crafty stash cash, the process of listing is soooooooo dull that I had to take and break and just make something.
I have been playing with Spectrum Noir Aquatints again, this time the pastel set.


First I stamped the image "Visage Athena" by Carabelle Studio bottom right and then masked with pebeo masking gum, I then stamped her again top right and masked her with more gum and then finally stamped her in the middle and again masked her with the gum.
Once the 3 images were covered by the gum I then created my pastel ombre background with Aquatints. Once that had dried i then rubbed off all the gum. My image was then left to be coloured.


I have coloured using Lyra Aquacolors and Spectrum Noir pencils.
Sentiment is from Unity Stamps - "She" set.
Right off to do some more ebay listings.
thanks for stopping by 
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Love the image and fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping...it makes the card very intense...lovely Amanda!
    Have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamp and amazing colouring Amanda - a beauty! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amanda, very striking indeed, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous piece, love the over-layered image, its a super look.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh this is very yummy and colourful Amanda. These Aquatints may start calling my name very soon.....and then I'll blame you.....again ;)
    Big Ebay hugs
    Tilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, I also love stash lol, what is you ebay name so I can have a nosy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning! Love your colouring. Clearing way for new stash. lol! Is there anything you have that I need? x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.