Followers

Thursday 12 February 2015

Stampotique January ATC Swap

Hi 
For those of you that are regular followers of mine you will know that I take part in the fabulous Stampotique monthly ATC Swap which is brilliantly organised on facebook by Nikki Woodward. This ATCgroup keeps growing so it is becoming a huge task for Nikki but everyone appreciates what she does because it is so much fun. Anyway now my ATC's have been received and published on FB I can now put them up on my blog. Our theme for January was "Nursery Rhymes" here's what I sent out.
All feature at least 1 Stampotique stamp.
thanks for stopping by
See you soon
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Yep,these certainly were fab and I was crying my eyes out when I didn't receive that blind mice one! These not only showcase your arty skill but a wonderful sense of humour,Amanda ;)
    Big ATC hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sense of humour Amanda, loving all four, my favourite is the last one featuring 3 in a round, love these guys :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC's, love the blindfolded cats!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun ATC's, I love your versions of the nursery rhymes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all ! Fabulous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are delightful! Just fabulous! Particularly like the three blind mice one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant... big grin at the words and pictures combinations - what great ATCs.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant... big grin at the words and pictures combinations - what great ATCs.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.