Followers

Sunday 24 May 2015

Every Possibility.......

Hi Everyone
I have a card I made using the recently released "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Carabelle Studio Stamps


This is a one layer card stamping my image of Alice first and masking off with Pebeo masking gum before applying distress inks to the card and then stenciling over the top. I then stamped several circles all from Patty Tolley Parrish Stamps.
Sentiment is from Tim Holtz "Stuff to Say" set, stamped and embossed with white. 
I then removed the gum and coloured Alice with Prismacolor pencils.
Hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend
see you soon 
Love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of this Alice stamp, but for sure a fan of that great background Amanda!
    Have a nice Sunday, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so you got this stamp in the end.....naughty you ha ha! Sumptuous card,looks very dreamy and surreal. Love the circle stamps too,another Southern Stunner!
    Biggest circle hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in AWE Amanda. Every time I have made a one layer card it turns out terrible. This is beyond wonderful. Inspires me to try again!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that background and wonderful stamping Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your use of this stamp (one of my new faves as you know lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly missed this and so glad I didn't! A real stunner too and an amazing background for the lovely Alice.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crazy psychedelic circles make a great setting for Alice - rather her than me though... I'm giddy just looking at them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.