Followers

Friday 4 December 2015

Seasons Greetings for That's crafty Challenges

Hi everyone
With this week being the first week of December our latest challenge, starting today, over at That's Crafty Challenges 
is 

SEASONS GREETING

So it's time to share with us your festive makes and remember one lucky winner will win a £20 voucher to spend in the online store.

He's my piece of inspiration for you


I have started by picking one of my many gelli prints that I am working my way through to use up. I then die cut the 2 trees using the Tim Holtz Woodlands Thinlits from white card and laid this over the gelli print. I then added the die cut trees on top adding a 3 die cut tree because I have to work in odd numbers.
I tore some strips of the gelli print to act as snowy covered hills.
Finally I have sprinkled on white ultra thick embossing powder and heat embossed to look like snow.


I have layered up the trees and the hills using 3D gell so it has a 3D effect which hopefully you can see better in this photo.
My team mates have made some fabulous festive pieces and you can pop along HERE to check them out.
We all hope you will join in with us this fortnight as there is one thing most of us will be doing at the moment and that is creating festive makes!
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Scrummy card and a wonderful way to use up the mound of Gelli prints too!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly done, Amanda - I just love the trees layered over the negative space created by their own cutting! And the colours are so fresh. Lovely!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, I also love how you layered the trees over the negative space and the colours are beautiful. Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Amanda and your layering of the white negative over the Gelli print is inspired!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the tree die cuts on this beautiful card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda your card is gorgeous and I do love it a lot - have not seen one like it before!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, but what die did you use for the trees? I cannot find it on the internet and I like it very much. Thank you.
    Margriet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card Amanda . Where will I get the tree die cut from. please xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.