Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

Feline Fine at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
We have a new challenge theme, starting today, over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and out latest theme is
"FELINE FINE"
we are looking for your projects to feature cats, and that can be any sort of cat.


my inspiration for you uses the fabulous stamps by Stampendous of Laurel Burch's cats. 
Briefly, I have brayered my background with acrylic paint including some gold. I have then stamped the cats and other pieces onto a seperate piece of card and heat embossed in gold, they are all Laurel Birch designs, and coloured them with copics. They were then cut out and added to the background. Sentiment has been heat embossed.


There is, as always, some more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team and you will also find all the details HERE.
Don't forget if you play along with us one randomly selected entry will win £20 to spend in That's Crafty online shop.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours around the eyes!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this - the cat stamps are wonderful but your composition and colour make it for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your groovy cats - the jewel colours and gold accents are so glamorous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously colourful Amanda and love all the detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love Laurel Burch and love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so colorful and fun. Love your card! I don't really like cats but I love the ones on here
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love your use of colour Amanda and the gold embossing just adds to the richness. This would make a magnificent fabric print.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always Amanda !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.