Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

Anything Goes at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone
It's time for another challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenges and this time it couldn't be easier and thats because it's an
ANYTHING GOES fortnight.
Here's my piece of inspiration for you


I have used one of the brand new Lost Coast Design stamps that have just arrived at That's Crafty, this one is Large Elk Skull. I have made a wall hanging using a That's Crafty 6" x 6" MDF square. 
I started with a gelli print that I had and then stamped on the elk using Tim's Stamping platform. Leaving everything on the platform I then painted the image, once the paint was dry I then re stamped my image to put all the detail back in that I had previously painted over. The flowers I painted out with white paint and then coloured with  coloured pencils. I then glued the print to the MDF and trimmed it. I edged the piece using blue foil roughly adding some glue and then adding the foil to it, sadly the photo doesn't show how this shines. Sentiment is from Tim Holtz Metallic quotation stickers. I had an old box of beads and things so added some to the bottom that I thought went with the image. 
With it being an Anything Goes challenge the rest of the design team have come up with some very different pieces of inspiration for you which you can see HERE.
Why not come and play along with us, you could be the lucky, randomly chosen, winner of a £20 voucher to spend online at That's Crafty.
Hopefully we'll see you over there
I would also like to enter this into this months 'Anything Goes' monthly challenge at Craft Stamper Challenge Blog
also I am entering into The latest challenge which is 'Anything Goes' over at Lost Coast Designs blog HERE
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

14 comments:

  1. Lost for words on this one CC but how about AWESOME and LOVE
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing ,Amanda- takes me to a teepee, on the prairie ,where the big chief reside. Gorgeous!!
    Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I immediately thought of Indians galloping across the desert in the blazing heat. Very original. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant - superbly creative! (Something that had gone walkabouts round here!) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful creation Amanda and I too thought of the Wild West here.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning project Amanda, love the design and all the wonderful details.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Amanda, the background works extremely well with the Elk stamp. Those gorgeous beads really add to it's Native American vibe. It has to be one of my Fav's of yours so far.. Thank you for sharing it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word this is amazing! Dream Catcher on steroids!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Lost Coast have an Anything Goes challenge this month as well. Would love to see you in the linky. Hugz http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.no/2017/07/challenge-38-anything-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! What a neat stamp and your work is stunning. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Amanda, the bold background looks amazing and I LOVE the beads. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just beautiful! the colors just grab you and pull you in! and i love
    the beading at the bottom. wonderful! thanks for joining the fun at lost coast designs month challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.