Followers

Sunday 9 July 2017

Buddha says................


"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change"

Hi Everyone
The above quote is from Buddha and can be found on one of the recently released stamp sets from Paperartsy, the collection has been put together by Alison Bomber of Words and Pictures blog fame.


When I saw that there was a quote from Buddha on the set I just had to ink up the fabulous Buddha stamp again from Inkylicious.
Background is all distress oxides, first swooshing the card through the inks on my craft mat. Then I stamped the Buddha stamp in black archival ink and masked it over and then stencilled flowers on again using distress oxides.
I then stencilled more this time is black archival through a hibiscus stencil by Designs by Ryn.
I have added some chinese letters by embossing them with gold and edged of the hibiscus with a gold pen. The words from Buddha from the stamp set were embossed in gold onto black card, cut out, and added to the card.
Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love that stamp and the background is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always Amanda. Great colours and I love the gold details.
    Hugs, Bev. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddha and Buddha - but of course. How beautiful that serene face is, and I love the depth created by the masking. Gorgeous background colours, and I love the words in gold - very cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another absolute stunner from the best card maker in the land :)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your backgrounds are inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! You create the coolest cards , Amanda. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed this one Amanda, fabulous background again. The whole card shares so much Karma.. I could do with a little of that atm...
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.