Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Snippets at Less is More Challenge

Hi Everyone
Hope that you are all having a good week. I have a clean & Simple make for you today as I have made my entry for this weeks challenge over at Less is More challenge blog.
The theme this week is a recipe challenge and the recipe is to include a 'Snippet" I have punched a square out of a strip of a gelli print that I had left over from cutting an A4 piece of printed card down.


On my punched out gelli print square I have stamped part of the Marilyn stamp from Red Rubber stamp company and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils.
I have also stamped the Halftone strip from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and the sentiment is from Indigoblu.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

12 comments:

  1. Fab card, I really think these would look good as a serious of 3 arty framed prints with different quotes....just saying ;)
    Big winning hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great quote for your fantastic card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very effective for this challenge, Amanda! Love that arty look, the minimalist background you have used and a perfect sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one. Simple but very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A superb crisp, clean and elegant card Amanda and love your image and sentiment!
    Very true! Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. On love this card, great sentiment:) I have the Marilyn stamp too and her and Audrey are two of my favs. Love how you have used her as a snippet I'm your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Amanda ,. Love the dotty background and your chosen sentiment works wonderfully with your image of Marilyn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant...love Marilyn & that quote Amanda! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous snippet deployment - what a great card, and so true the words!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Amanda,
    This card is simply gorgeous... as all the ones I have admired these last times by one way or another! Sorry to not leave you as many comments I would like to, it's just a matter of time I don't have any more.. but I really LOVE your art and all your cards! Love, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So crisp and clean, love the dots behind your image, really effective.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.