Followers

Thursday 18 October 2018

Be Lucky for AALL & Create

Hi Everyone
I am delighted to have been invited to again be a guest designer for AALL & Create this gives me another opportunity to design with the fabulous range of stamps that they produce. For the next few months I will be sharing my art using stamps from their latest release which I have to say is another collection of stunningly designed stamps from the very talented AALL & Create design team.


For my first make as GDT I have been playing with the large A4 stamp 'Checkered Queen' designed by Bipasha BK, how stunning is all the lovely detail on this stamp. 
Stamped onto a gelli print and then detail added in using coloured pencils I have cut into panels and added to a That's Crafty MDF Chunkie which is 9" x 4.5" I love the depth of these as you can see that you can bring your design round to the sides.
I stamped some of the elements of the stamp separately onto some gelli print, the dice and the lucky 7's which I have added glossy accents to, and then added them to the piece. I even visited a couple of charity shops to find a chess set as I wanted to add some chess pieces to the top of the piece, thankfully I found one and I added a touch of pink to the pieces to tone in with the piece.




and the fabulous A4 stamp itself


For all AALL & Create stamps and list of your local stockists
you can also find AALL & Create on Facebook

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X





4 comments:

  1. Outrageously brilliant work with that outrageously brilliant stamp. So happy to see you guesting again with AALL&Create - you're an amazing ambassador for the brand. I love everything about this plaque - it's so exciting, and the chess pieces on top echoing the Checkered Queen are just perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fabulous project Amanda, congratulations on Guesting for AALL&Create.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond wonderful Amanda, I love everything about your piece, and the chess pieces on the top are the perfect finishing touch. Congratulations on your GD spot - they are very lucky to have you! Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not surprised you have been asked back Amanda, your designs really are out of this world and display just how much you enjoy creating with them. Such flare with picking out areas of the stamp and those added embellishments makes for a fabulous creation.
    Have a super weekend.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.